ICT Technical Product Manager-ELX
We are now looking for an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Technical Product Manager. You will lead the Product Lifecycle in alignment with the product portfolio strategy and plan. You will collect and maintain requirements. Other parts of your role; will be safeguarding and governing the product Total Cost of Ownership, (TCO) solution design, integrations and architecture in adherence to overarching principles and frameworks.
- You will define product strategy, roadmap and optimize product TCO
- You will prepare product decisions and initiate execution of product development
- You will administer functional and non-functional requirements
- Safeguard the product design, integrations and architecture
- You will also document and maintain product information
- Linux Architecture exposure
- IT processes, tools and infrastructure knowledge
- Negotiation and argumentation Skills
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 265085