PDU BI CNA Developer
We are now looking for a Developer to maintain RBS SW for Ericsson radio products (4G/5G and 2G/3G), mainly focusing on feature handling and troubleshooting on CAT (Common Architecture Tier) module for Multi Standard RBS system. Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our way of work is on Lean and Agile. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling, participating pre-study, contributing to system solution
- Develop and test high quality products, writing system, design and testing documents, code implementation, unit testing and other gating tests on both host and target environment, developing functional test cases and performing the test
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Drive and participate continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Product Development Knowledge
- Product Life Cycle Management Knowledge
- Lean & Agile Knowledge and Skills
- English skills
- Education: Bachelor's degree or above
- Five years and above commercial software development experience, in a Linux based environment
- Development language: Proficient in C and C++, Certain in Java, OOD/Design pattern
- Good debugging skill and SW architecture knowledge
- Familiar with configuration management, such as GIT/CVS.
- Domain experience: Wireless RAN or other radio related development experience, or Middle ware development in telecommunication system or UE will be a plus
- Good English skill including speaking and writing.
- High integrity and honest with security sense, plus a strong team player.
- Open mind, fast learning and good problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills, working with people and networking
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Wireless Business understanding
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Planning and Organizing
Additional Requirements, Physical Demands, Region/Local Specifications:
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || R&D
Req ID: 265084