Network Program Director
The Network Program Director at Ericsson Japan requires strong leadership and ownership to drive the growing business with our telecom customers. Ensuring all contractual deliveries are fulfilled, and performance of end to end operations meeting the expectations. Typically this position will be managing over several projects of Ericsson and endorse the relationship with the customer. Ericsson is now growing with the new telecom technology of 5G, and seeking more opportunity by 2020.
We expect the Network Program Director to lead and be a change maker of the business.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Manage all aspects of the complete delivery portfolio
- Handle customer and stakeholder engagement
- Develop the business
- Leadership Competence
- Financial Acumen and Analysis
- Business understanding
- Customer Relationship Handling
- Negotiation and argumentation
- Project & Program Management
- Coaching & Mentoring
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements
- Business level English and Japanese language skills
Preferred Qualification and Experience Requirements
- The holder of the NPD role is expected to have a background in delivery towards customers such as Project Management deliveries, Managed Services deliveries, or Customer Support activities.
- The NPD is also expected to have several years of experience from a leadership role, preferably from the area of Service Delivery and/or Operations.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Japan (JP) || || Yokohama || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 265041