ICT Technical Product Manager
Group IT within Ericsson is transforming in order to be the true technology partner for Ericsson’s accelerated Digital Transformation journey. In the SSA PLM we are part of driving the transformation of our enterprise system landscape that connect Ericsson core data and is the digital foundation which Ericsson will build its customer experience journey on.
As Ericsson is transforming and digitalizing the product flow, the SSA PLM team is modernizing architecture, platform and IT solutions as per the business needs supporting the major transformation programs.
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager / Agile Product Owner who wants to be part of driving Ericsson digital transformation and transforming the IT landscape. You will technically own parts of the new 3DS Enovia Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solution, develop it based on business needs and drive technical initiatives within the IT sub-solution area Product Lifecycle Management (SSA PLM).
You enjoy working between business, IT and suppliers and can translate the capability needs to technical solutioning, have good communication skills and find it easy and engaging to dig into complex business requirements and cross-functional process flows. You also find it easy to build relationships with both stakeholders and developers and enjoy working closely with them to find solutions to their problems.
Technical Product Manager PLM
We are now looking for a Technical Product Manager to strengthen our team in the PLM area with more technical focus and experience from working with 3DS Enovia/Matrix one solutions.
In this role you will lead technical solutioning in adherence to overarching principles and frameworks and in alignment with the product portfolio strategy and plan. The work includes but is not limited to solution design, technical road map, integrations, functional and non-functional requirements including IT Security aspects. This is done in close collaboration with both business stakeholders and our suppliers that develop the IT solution, by translating the business need to a cost efficient and fit for purpose solution, well connected in the total IT landscape.
The solution you own is cross-functional and highly integrated in Ericsson’s core systems. The goal is to automate, digitize and simplify the business processes by building intuitive and modern tool(s).
- Define technical product roadmap and optimize product Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Drive functional and non-functional requirements, conduct analysis and establish metrics for success
- Prepare product decisions and initiate and govern execution of product development
- Safeguard the product design, integrations and architecture
- Document and maintain product information
- Provide advice on best practices and approaches to technology teams and internal business stakeholders
- Collaborate cross areas with business stakeholders, IT colleagues and IT supplier partners to meet product deliverables
- Domain experience: Technical Product Manager or IT architect with minimum 5+ years of 3DS Experience with focus on Enovia / Matrix one
- Experience in IT design, development and architecture as well as in Product Management
- Experience of delivering above-stated responsibilities within a global set-up
- IT processes, tools and infrastructure knowledge
- Agile mindset and ways of working
- Work Experience from global IT Change Programs
- Negotiation and argumentation Skills
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Fluent in English
Contact Person: Lukasz Rokitowski, Recruiter - email@example.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 264989