Service Delivery Management
We are now looking for a Service Delivery Manager, are you interested? As a Service Delivery Manager, you accelerate service delivery, efficiency, and performance within and between operations in the Regions, Global Service Centers and Global Competence Hubs to build an environment that supports global efficiency and profitable growth.
In this role, you will drive the delivery effort to make their work more efficient through adequate delivery tools, processes, ways of working, measurements & KPIs, job roles, competence models. You will support, deployment programs and common structures. You will also identify and execute improvements within the global service delivery organization.
Additionally, you will secure close partnership within the Regions, Global Service Centers and Global Competence Hubs and Business Units, to upgrade competence and Knowledge Management practices.
- You will lead and support Service Delivery
- Maintain delivery models, frameworks, job roles, assessments, and strategies
- Lead sponsors on all levels within Global Service Delivery
- Deploy and implement Service Delivery Strategy
- Provide training and drive knowledge transfer
- Education: (Recruiter to supply educational requirements)
- Min years of experience: (Recruiter to supply)
- Domain experience: (Recruiter to supply area of expertise – e.g.: Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.)
- You possess at least 2 years of Service Delivery experience.
- Prior Knowledge of Sales Processes
- Change and improvement management skills
- Negotiation and argumentation skills
- Project Management skills
- Brand Knowledge and skills
- Fundamental Leadership Competence
- Financial acumen and skills
- Inventing and innovating experience
- You are capable of formulating strategies and concepts
- Presenting and communicating information
- Social, communication and negotiation skills
- You excel in adapting and responding to change
(Recruiter to supply or delete this section)