We are now looking for an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Consultant. You will bring value by defining sustainable/ viable solutions that address current and future business challenges. You will accomplish this by identifying ways to work more effectively and efficiently utilizing the strength of Common Functions.
- Responsible for building, managing and maintaining a close relationship with Ericsson´s Business Units and Group Functions by being:
- Responsible for leading engagements with key business, operations and IT stakeholders in Business Units and Group Functions, ensuring delivery of business impact and fulfillment of Workspace objectives
- Responsible for defining the role of Workspace in achieving business goals (with support from Group Functions’ and Business Units’ respective management)
- Responsible for understanding Business Units’ and Group Functions’ strategy and target operating models
- Responsible for leading demand analysis and prioritization for Business Units and Group Functions, including assessment of business impact and implementation complexity
- Responsible for maintaining overview of demand pipeline from Business Units and Group Functions
- Responsible for capturing, analyzing, and reporting the interconnections and demands – between the critical Workspace services and critical Workspace enablers (personnel, platforms, infrastructure, applications, and third-party Providers/Vendors) – and Ericsson’s Business
- Responsible for managing and maintaining, business continuity, business controls, operational risk, compliance and internal audit/evaluation – within the Workspace domain
- Responsible for understanding Ericsson’s business by mapping revenue backwards to the support function that the Workspace domain offers
- Responsible for suggesting tangible improvement within the Workspace domain that would provide better support for Ericsson’s business
- Responsible for driving strategic initiatives within the Workspace domain
- Responsible for promoting Workspace organization in different forums, during different events
- Responsible for generating demand for Workspace services including promotion of Workspace solutions, services and capabilities
- Ability to quantify Workspace output
- Ability to understand Business output
- Ability to make the correlation between Workspace output and Business output
- Ability to manage the relationship between the Workspace domain and Ericsson’s Business while leading or supporting high priority projects
- Ability to work collaboratively and to develop strong, positive working relationships across a matrixed Ericsson organization
- Ability to communicate with different levels of management with superior verbal, written and presentation communication skills including direct engagement with Senior Stakeholders
- Ability to work across time zones, geographies and cultures
- Six Sigma certification or equal (preferred) for all levels
- IT processes, tools and infrastructure
- Process management skills
- Planning and Organizing
Please submit your application in English latest on 21st of January 2019.
Role is based in Kista.
Unit:BMAS GIT SA DW Workspace Solutions
Hiring Manager: Ravikiran Netla (Ravikiran.email@example.com)
Recruiter: Kamila Zych (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 264966