Talent Acquisition SME, South East Asia, India & Oceania (India/Gurgaon Based)
Are you passionate about talent acquisition and do you get motivated and excited by working in a rapidly changing matrix business environment with high demands? Are you a solution oriented and results driven leader who get things done? Ready to transform and lead the talent acquisition function in the very near future? Join our regional Talent Acquisition team and help execute the talent acquisition agenda to enable business innovation and growth!
Based in Gurgaon, you will report directly into the Singapore based Head of Talent Acquisition, South East Asia, Oceania & India. The talent acquisition team delivers over 800 internal and external hires in the digital (IT & Cloud) and telco space. The team is currently over 25 people strong and a combination of an internal recruiting function at a shared service center for internal hiring and a RPO partner for external hiring.
As a part of this team, you will only on occasion own your own requisitions and drive the end to end recruiting process for select executive roles. Almost all your time will be spent on working closely with the Head of talent acquisition in driving recruitment delivery and executing the regional strategy through projects and delivery initiatives in the following areas:
· Recruitment Delivery via RPO
· RPO Implementation & Change Management
· Analytics & Reporting
· Employer Branding
· University Hiring
· Diversity & Inclusion
Your prior experience ideally includes the following:
· End to end recruitment at a multi-national organization. While you will not recruit often, you need to have recruited to help build a best in class talent acquisition function.
· Executing TA projects.
· Exposure to TA best practices, not just operational/transactional recruitment. You would have had experience with recruitment marketing/employer branding, digitization (tools & technology for CRM and/or sourcing), analytics, candidate experience, etc.
· Managing a team of recruiters and RPO partners.
· In-house corporate recruitment and RPO experience. You can’t just have agency/executive search experience to adapt to and deliver results in a complex matrix environment.
· APAC/ASEAN/regional scope. We are multi-cultural, and your stakeholders are global. So, you have worked with stakeholders and team members based in two or more countries in the region.
You will work closely with regional and global stakeholders such as:
· Regional and global TA team
· HR SMEs (Learning & Development, Talent Management, Workforce Planning, and Total Rewards)
· HR generalists and HR business partners
· Hiring managers
· RPO Account Director & Team Leads
Success factors include:
· Rolling up your sleeves and getting things done. You are a doer, not a delegator. While you will work with multiple stakeholders and a large RPO team to achieve results and gather data from, you still need to own the deliverables and results. You will work on you own spreadsheets, dashboards, PowerPoint presentations, etc. This is an individual contributor role, however, there is a large RPO team and internal recruitment team with a dotted line to you. You will help drive their performance and delivery.
· Stakeholder management. Plenty of people to influence and collaborate with.
· Cultural awareness & sensitivity. You will work with regional and global stakeholders with different cultures, communication styles, and ways of working. So, you need to adapt and customize your approach as needed.
· Transparency & communication skills. You will be clear, to the point, and data driven when communicating with and influencing others.
· Project management. You are driving projects, not recruiting on a day to day basis. So be prepared to learn and adopt the project management methodology.
· Time management. There are multiple projects running simultaneously. So, you will prioritize and plan your time. We have a flexible work environment, so you can balance work with your other priorities.
· Results oriented. Starting projects is not enough. You actually need to achieve results under tight deadlines.
· Tech savvy. We love tools and technology at Ericsson, so you need to be eager to learn and adopt technology.
· Solution oriented. No excuses. We find solutions for the business.
· Data driven. You love data and want to analyze and use it to influence, strategize and educate.
· Able to step into the regional Head of talent acquisition role in the near future. You are ambitious with proven capability to lead the function for the region in the near future. A succession plan will be developed for you.
To learn more about Ericsson, please visit:
Ericsson is the world’s leading provider of communications technology and services represented in 180 countries and over 100 000 employees. We are enabling the Networked Society with efficient real-time solutions that allow us all to study, work and live our lives more freely, in sustainable societies around the world. Today more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic goes through Ericsson networks and we support customers’ networks servicing more than 2.5 billion subscribers.
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business, and society.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Gurgaon || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 264957