Program Office Manager
Overview of Ericsson Packet Core
Every time you use an app on your smartphone, talk over VoLTE or use Mobile Broadband you connect to internet – this connection is what we enable, no matter if its 3G, 4G or 5G!
We are called Ericsson Packet Core (PC) and we deliver connectivity technology with terabyte throughput in combination with extensive configuration options for traffic control and information collection for our customers.
Our headquarter is at Lindholmen (Gothenburg, Sweden) but we also have operations in Shanghai, Madrid, Budapest, Beijing, Aachen and Bangalore.
To win today’s and tomorrow’s challenges we are looking for ambitious, intelligent, creative and inspiring individuals to join us. We provide a fun and challenging environment where you can grow and help to inspire your colleagues to further growth.
Product Introduction, Deployment and Support (PIDS) as part of Packet Core in Lindholmen is now looking for an ambitious and creative Program Office Manager with telecom and customer experiences, wanting to further learn and grow together with us.
PIDS is responsible to handle the back-end activities of the Packet Core portfolio which includes introducing the latest SW versions to the market, providing support and maintenance and overall securing the success of our customers.
Are you passionate about working with customers?
Do you want to lead a group of skilled and enthusiastic leaders who support critical Packet Core customer projects?
Do you want to create and drive the strategy for continued evolution of our customer engagement portfolio?
Do you want to be part of a Leadership team whose vision it is to drive the transition from re-active to pro-active support?
Then we want you to apply!
You will be part of the PIDS Leadership team, where we on a daily basis focus on helping our customers in projects and live operations in balance with evolving our operations for the future. We also have a tight cooperation with stakeholders within the Packet Core global community.
As PIDS Program Office Manager you report to Head of PIDS.
The PIDS Program Office Manager is the main responsible for driving and evolving our Customer Engagements activities for Packet Core (SGSN-MME, EPG and vEPC) where we introduce our latest technology and SW to our customers and secure feedback to the rest of our organization (Development, PIDS and Services). We also support Packet Core by hosting Project Managers for other assignments.
Main responsibilities are:
- Drive Customer Engagement activities for Packet Core
- Secure continuous learnings from customer experiences by providing feedback and improvement proposals to the development organizations, PIDS and Services.
- Evolve our current portfolio for new technologies
- Drive the development of market leading strategies for how to run First Live Validations, First Feature Introductions and Customer Engagements
- Develop the best Project Managers in the industry
In order to succeed, you need to have the following qualifications and skills:
- Education: BSc / MSc
- 7/10 years relevant experience
- Solid Customer Insights and Experiences
- You will need excellent Project, Program Management and Line management skills
- Solid experience of change management and lean way of working with a passion for modern ways of working and the journey towards continuous development, integration and deployment
- Business Understanding
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
- Negotiation Skill
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Domain experience: Packet Core and/or Product Introduction and Deployement Support is an advantage
- Track record of demonstrating a positive can-do attitude
- Track record of leading under ambiguity
- Ability to drive for efficiency while supporting business needs
- Track record of continuous learning and growing talent
- Ability to create a collaborative environment and generate trust
The selection and interview process is ongoing. Therefore, send in your application as soon as possible. For information please contact the recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Göteborg || R&D
Req ID: 264867