Technical Customer Project Manager
Technical Customer Project Manager
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
As a Technical Customer Project Manager, you will have the overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project.
The role is customer facing, that means you’re interacting directly with the clients: emails, phone calls, in-person meetings and workshops.
We will need you to have:
- Proven track record of managing complex projects in IT or telco industry
- Client facing experience
- Experience with NFV, SDN projects
- Experience working in data center environment
- Knowledge of Linux, IP, VMWARE, Openstack, Container, Virtualization concepts
- Cybersecurity knowledge, aware of typical attack vectors
- Certification in Project Management (PMP, Prince2) is preferable
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken, is a must
- Driving improvements to our clients’ products and processes
- A passion for abstract problem solving and analytical thinking
- An open team player with an interest in continuous improvement and trying to find better ways of doing things
What we offer
- Competitive Salary Package
- Work from home & Flexible Working Hours
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
- You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT
Req ID: 264858