IT Strategic Product Manager / Agile Product Owner
Group IT within Ericsson is transforming in order to be the true technology partner for Ericsson’s accelerated Digital Transformation journey. In the SSA PLM we are part of driving the transformation of our enterprise system landscape that connect Ericsson core data and is the digital foundation which Ericsson will build its customer experience journey on.
As Ericsson is transforming and digitalizing the product flow, the SSA PLM team is modernizing architecture, platform and IT solutions as per the business needs supporting the major transformation programs.
We are looking for a senior agile product owner who wants to be part of driving Ericsson Group IT’s digital and agile transformation. You will be the link between IT and business and drive initiatives within the IT sub-solution area Product Lifecycle Management (SSA PLM). You enjoy working between IT and business, have great communication skills and find it easy and engaging to dig into complex business requirements and cross-functional process flows. You also find it easy to build relationships with both stakeholders and developers and enjoy working closely with them to find solutions to their problems.
Strategic Product Manager / Agile Product Owner
We are now looking for a Strategic Product Manager to manage IT solutions in the Regional Product Portfolio and product information area. In this role you will be responsible to formulate, prioritize and deliver critical business capabilities. This is done in close collaboration with business stakeholders from all over Ericsson, such as Sourcing, Supply, Product Management and Master Data Management, in a global setting. You will drive or have a key role in business workshops. You are also accountable for a technology portfolio and a budget to deliver business capabilities that are key for the BA Networks Digital Transformation.
The solution you own is cross-functional and highly integrated in Ericsson’s core systems. The goal is to automate, digitize and simplify the business processes by building intuitive and modern tool(s).
Ericsson Group IT has started to change from traditional Enterprise IT towards an Agile mindset and ways of working and you will be a key player to make this happen. In addition to your own portfolio area you will contribute into areas that are cross applications, beyond individual portfolios (e.g. digital experimentation, end-to-end process flows, capability architecture, digital foundation data model, etc).
- Define portfolio strategy, roadmap and optimize portfolio Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Review new IT needs and flows with business, perform value argumentation, direct IT implementation, and manage governance, communication with stakeholders
- Support the development of domain target architecture
- Prepare, manage portfolio/product decisions, financials/ budgets and ensure portfolio execution plans
- Collaborate with IT colleagues and IT supplier partners to meet portfolio deliverables
- 7-10+ years of experience within Business Consulting, IT strategic management, IT project management, IT Business Management, IT Delivery, Agile product ownership
- Functional knowledge of Product Portfolio management and product information flows,
- Experience of delivering above-stated responsibilities within a global set-up
- Agile mindset and ways of working
- Genuine interest in/Knowledge of Business management
- Work Experience from global IT-driven business transformation programs
- Experience in managing projects and teams
- Working knowledge of IT trends, practices, supplier market and solutions (PLM & ERP area)
- IT processes, tools and infrastructure experience
- Financial acumen and skills
- Fluent in English
Contact person: Lukasz Rokitowski, Recruiter - firstname.lastname@example.org
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 264818