Service Delivery Manager
Ericsson Nikola Tesla’s ICT solutions for Industry and Society team is looking for:
Service Delivery Manager
- developing our business built upon our own ideas and solutions created through the innovative culture and regular hackathons
- developing products that target complex IT systems impacting the quality of living of all of us
- have built several national digital systems covering health and land administration domains
- have co-developed the IoT platform with Ericsson which is being used worldwide, making a global impact to the way we digitally communicate
- truly dedicated to expertise of each individual by offering stimulated and financed certification paths and courses
- working in a safe to fail environment where the latest industry methodologies and tools are the working standard
- communicating in organized, highly empowered and motivated agile/development teams
- more than a two hundred people, most of them certified in Oracle technologies.
Work Location: Zagreb (Croatia)
- take over ownership of the customer relationship to ensure the correct and proper delivery of Support services as specified in the contract
- responsible for the complete delivery of support services
- responsible for the financial and commercial performance of delivered support services
- accountable for setting up and meeting agreed budget whilst delivering support agreement fulfilment and customer satisfaction
- manage the contractual requirements towards the internal organization
- manage the contractual requirements towards the partner's organization
- active contributor in the Sales process, identify new business opportunities and drive Add on Sales, in cooperation with Account team
Following experience and competences would be considered as an advantage:
- 3 years working experience as Service Delivery Manager
- Knowledge of Service Delivery Process
- Coping with Pressures & Setbacks
- Deciding & Initiating actions
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Persuading & Influencing
- Presenting & Communicating information
- Negotiation and Argumentation skills
- Relating & Networking
- University degree
- proficiency in English language, knowledge of Russian language is an advantage
- Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted only if they pass initial screening.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Croatia (HR) || || Zagreb || Consulting&SysInt
Job details: Service Delivery Manager Job Stage 05