ERS HW System Designer
We are looking for a talented HW system developer. You preferably have some years’ experience from working with HW and or system development. You will work as system developer in projects developing Radio Base Stations/Ericsson Radio System HW products during early studies, execution and release.
You will have focus on the system solution and be part of identifying technical requirements and secure the system solution, that can include a full site of telecom equipment. You will work together with designers in product developmen projects and be responsible for securing that the released products and solutions meet the requirements and fulfills applicable interfaces.
You will also be expected to perform technical investigations together with personnel from the different system teams. Continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing are part of the daily work.
- Good understanding of software and hardware architecture
- Experience of telecommunication system management or system integration
- Developed competence in requirement handling and breaking down of requirements
- Solid experience of HW system design
- Strong technical interest
- Attitude of can-do, can-help, want-to-try
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Good leadership skills
- Good at identifying improvements and driving change
- A bachelor degree or above in telecommunication, computer science or equivalent
- Fluent English skills for effective oral and written communication
Last date of application: 19th Feb 2019
Location: Kista, Sweden
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || R&D
Req ID: 264672