Responsible for analyzing, designing, and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions based on the customer specifications and business needs. Responsible for short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson by translating the customer need and technology opportunities into detailed technical offerings, solutions, and proposals. Supports the Consultants during requirement analysis and high level design phases.
Customer, Key Account Manager, Customer Project Manager, Solution Architects, Service Engineers, CSI Program Director, Consultant, and Technical SME
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Scope, define & design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements & participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities & solutions
- Develop technical presentations & proposals, & perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas & share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Education - BS/MS in Computer Science or Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in IT/Telecom industry.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Ericsson Multi Mediation (EMM) Online/Offline (7, 8, MM15)
- Knowledge in SDP domain products (e g Ericsson SDP suite MSDP, ECE, Exadata, TIBCO) is a plus
- Knowledge in IP networking (Diameter, TCP/IP, SOAP, USSD, HTTP)
- Knowledge in ESB, SOAP, SMPP, DIAMETER
- Proven track record with IT & Telecommunication Customers
- Prior experience of working with customers in middle eastern region is a plus
- Experience in Managed Services will be a plus
- Core Competences: Broad Technical Acumen
- Consultative Selling Ability
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Self-motivated, attitude of ownership, and a strong desire to learn
- Must be a self-starter and have excellent communications and decision-making skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to deliver results in a high-energy/high-pressure environment
- Strong customer focus and desire to assist clients; thorough, detail-oriented, and quality-driven.
- Presentation & Communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication is essential
- Attention to detail, comprehensive problem and troubleshooting solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within time constraints
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Ability to develop and work within standard processes
- Demonstrates Ericsson’s core values of professionalism, respect, and perseverance
- Independent, self-motivated, and good inter-personal skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to work under stressful situations, meet tight deadlines and deliver services with high quality
- Ability to learn new technology, products, and solutions
- Ability to examine situations from a highly analytical perspective
- Ability to lead others and work in a team environment
- Financial Understanding
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Saudi Arabia (SA) || || Riyadh || IT
Req ID: 264634