Purpose of Job Role
Support one of our key UK accounts with product and solution expertise on different levels in pre-sales, design, and delivery of customer projects. Essentially operating as the CTO for the account in the UK. Position Ericsson as a thought and technology leader. Secure that customer feedback is shared with the R&D organization.
5G is Now and Ericsson is making it happen in the UK: do you want to be a key player in the team shaping the telecom industry transformation?
- Position Ericsson as a technology leader, communicate and discuss Ericsson’s technology strategy and vision with customer CTO/CIO and direct reports
- Provide sales support expertise, conducts in-depth technical discussions with the customer
- Provide sales support for specific deals, propose solutions covering business requirements and present to Regions and Customer
- Provide technical support and Leadership to post sales escalation which CTO/CNO/CIO or their direct reports will have major interests or impacts business
- Demonstrate Leadership to drive, coach and support team members, stakeholders internally for wanted outcomes
- Contribute to knowledge sharing, ensure the customer vision & strategy including implications on Ericsson’s technology and solutions is communicated to the ones in need at Business Units, Group Function and Ericsson Research.
- Communicate and discuss Ericsson’s technology strategy and vision with customer CTO/CIO/CNO and their direct reports.
- Ensure that the customer CTO/CIO/CNO and organizations know about the latest technology solutions from Ericsson and their advantages relative alternatives.
- Ensure the customer continuously has a good understanding of Ericsson’s technology and capabilities to build customer solutions.
- Develop customer advocates to position Ericsson as domain partner.
- Develop close technical cooperation by collaborative initiatives around technology development between the customer and Ericsson R&D.
- Understand the customer medium- to long-term visions and strategies and capture requirements on technology and solutions.
- Participate and Contribute to the account CTO/CIO/CNO network meetings and community to relate with other customers vision & strategy.
- Ensure the customer vision & strategy including implications on Ericsson’s technology and solutions is communicated to the ones in need at Business Areas (BAs), Group Function Technology (GF-T) and Ericsson Research (ER).
- Provide input to Ericsson's long-term technology strategy development to GF and BA strategy groups including R&D.
- Evaluate Ericsson’s current strategy and (product) plans vis à vis customer’s strategic plans, and bring forward to Ericsson solution gaps
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Science or similar
- Substantial in-field experience from sales/solutions at Ericsson or equivalent
- Technical Competence in-depth:
- 4G LTE Radio Network and Functions
- 5G NR Radio Network and Functions
- Voice/IMS VOLTE Core Network Nodes and Functions
- 4G EPC Packet Core Network Nods and Functions
- 5G NR Core Network and Architecture
- Network Virtualisation (NFV) and Orchestration
- Technical Competence End-t-End:
- Transport Network End-to-End including
- Transport(Optical/Microwave)/IP network nodes and functions
- MPLS and SDN network management functions
- OSS/BSS solution and functions
- Next Generation Network Architecture and Business/Use Cases
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Presenting & Communicating Information
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Flexibility to take on challenges as business requires
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || Reading || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 264528