Sr. Executive Assistant
We are looking for a Senior Level Executive Administrative Assistant to provide a high degree of administrative support and service to the President and Country Manager, his CTO and, where applicable, to unit members. Assistants may in some cases take decisions on behalf of his/her manager and represent the unit if delegated. Further, contribute to and coordinate activities in different projects in the administrative area, act as expert for the administrative support systems whenever needed and authorize e.g. orders, invoices in line with authorization policies and routines. Support and inform about Ericsson internal administrative processes, systems and tools. The tasks performed can be on an ad-hoc basis. All above to optimize administrative efficiency, meet business needs and enable the line organization to focus on the core business.
- Executive's agenda management
- Prepare expense reports and purchase requisitions
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements
- Support with use of Ericsson administrative tools & other general tools
- Handle entry and exit administration
- Drive improvement and implementation of administrative routines
- Network with other assistants within and outside the organization
- Plan and organize internal and external events e.g. meetings, workshops, trainings
- 5+ years of experience providing administrative support at executive level in a fast-paced environment
- 5+ years of experience coordinating travel logistics on behalf of 1 or more executives
- 5+ years of calendar management and expense report management for 1 or more executives
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in planning and implementing events (conferences, luncheons, dinners) or similar career experience working with scheduling and managing meeting and/or similar functions is preferred
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels of the organization, as well as with external vendors, partners and suppliers
- Excellent organization as well as prioritization skills and time management
- Must be willing to adapt to changes
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively.
This position will be located in Mississauga
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and create a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
Primary country and city: Canada (CA) || || Mississauga || SharedServ
Req ID: 264506