Radio HW Integrator Developer
Lund Design center works with new 5G High frequency products and integration is an essential part of this development. Therefore, we are now looking for a Developer to maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions). Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
Radio Hardware Integration works with:
· Integrating Radio SW on to the Radio Base Station Hardware
· Measure performance using standard radio equipment
· Troubleshooting issues on functionality and performance
· Tuning SW Database parameters to fulfill performance targets over frequency and temperature
· Works with Alarm limits
· Collaborate with Radio HW and Radio SW team
· You will drive strategic technical leadership
· Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
· Develop and test high quality products
· Perform trouble shooting and customer support
· Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
· Develop competence in technical domain
· Education: Master or Bachelor of Science or equivalent
· Minimum 3 years of experience in equivalent field
· Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
· Business understanding
· Working with people and networking
· Cross- functioning communication
· Innovating, adapting and responding to change
· Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
· Planning and Organizing
Needed competence and experience:
· Radio HW and System knowledge is very important
· Insight in the Radio SW, how it controls HW and how it works in the E2E solution
· Experience of SW integration on HW, embedded SW knowledge and Radio performance measurements
It’s also a plus if you have:
· Experience using software tools like RUX (internal system), python, Matlab, Labview, HP WEE
· Hardware design experience
· Object oriented software design (embedded, low level software)
The selection and interview process is ongoing. Therefore, send in your application as soon as possible.
Last day to apply: 25th of January. For specific questions please reach out to the responsible recruiter: Denise at email@example.com.
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Lund || R&D
Req ID: 264498