Customs Import Administrator
We at Customs Operations are now looking for an experienced Customs Import Advisor to join our team in Borås. You will be working within the area of Trade Compliance directed towards Swedish rules and regulations of trade compliance. As our team member you will have great opportunities to use and develop your skills in customs clearance of goods coming in to Sweden, you will also have the opportunity to work in an international environment as our organization spans over several locations in the world, and get continuous encouragement for personal and competence development.
You will work with the customs clearance of goods inbound into Sweden, to ensure that all legal requirements are fulfilled with the shortest possible lead-time and without unnecessary cost to either Ericsson or external parties. The scope includes all imports into Sweden handled by Ericsson AB, including components for production, buy to order flows and return flows.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Creating customs declarations in the SAP GTS system
- Being the main interface towards the Logistic Service Providers and Swedish Customs in all operational matters concerning import of goods
- Updating master data related to import
- Handling, distributing and filing import shipping documents
- Checking LSP invoices and Customs invoices for import shipments
- Providing general operational support and know-how to the EAB organization on import and customs clearance matters
- Maintaining instructions related to import
- Arranging user training activities
- Experience in Swedish import clearance procedures and customs
- Knowledge of Swedish international trade laws
- General knowledge of distribution matters
- Experience of SAP systems is an advantage
- General Ericsson knowledge and Ericsson product knowledge is an advantage
Requirements on personal behaviors include:
- Good ability to work independently and setting own priorities
- Being structured and orderly
- Good ability to handle high volume data entry tasks in IT systems
- Good ability to speak and write Swedish and English
- High degree of service-mindness
- Good ability to cope with stress and multi-tasking
Position is in Borås, Sweden. Local candidates preferred as there is no relocation offered for this position.
If you feel that this position is a match for you, please apply by uploading your resume and cover letter as soon as possible.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Borås || SharedServ
Req ID: 264493