E2E Solution Architect
E2E Solution Architect
Location: Bern; Switzerland
We are now looking for an E2E Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Feature introductions; design test and implementation
- Network wide tuning including Traffic steering and capacity dimensioning.
- Interface and counterpart of customer and PDU.
- Analyze P3 measurements and initiate optimization activities based on the outcome
- Technical university degree in ICT or related fields.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in RAN Tuning and Optimization.
- RAN Expert with specalization in LTE/VoLTE, 5G or IoT.
- Ability and motivation to quickly learn about new products and technologies
- Enjoys working closely with customers (often at customer’s premises).
- Stress resistant
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English as well as German is required.
The ambition is high. That is why we are seeking experienced Individuals to accelerate the Momentum in our Region. Please send your CV via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers. For Queries, you are welcome to contact Yvette (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful Combination
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Switzerland (CH) || || Berne || IT
Req ID: 264467