Senior Group Legal Counsel
We are now looking for a Senior Group Legal Counsel to provide professional legal services regarding contract drafting and negotiations, regulatory compliance, intellectual property rights and dispute resolution.
- Act as lead counsel in the drafting and negotiation of contracts for Ericsson’s provision of products and services to customers.
- Independently handle all legal matters, either through your knowledge or by way of engaging and instructing internal or external expertise.
- Provide legal advice and client counseling to internal business clients in complex matters, including contractual matters, legal compliance, dispute resolution and supervision of outside counsel.
- Defining and solving complicated problems through careful analysis, legal knowledge and judgement
- Structure, negotiate and draft legal documents, including contracts for purchase or sales of goods or services.
- Interface with external customers and their legal counsel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law from an accredited law school. Candidate having law degree from abroad will be treated as advantage
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in relevant filed
- 5 or more years’ experience as a Legal Counsel with a major law firm (highly desirable, but not required)
- Must be currently admitted to the legal practice in Thailand
- Hold a current practicing certificate in Thailand
- Proven knowledge dealing with commercial transaction practices
- Familiarity with the telecommunication, ICT or engineering industries (preferable but not essential)
- Strong knowledge of handling complex legal matters
- Previous experience working in the legal department of a large international organization would be considered an advantage
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to handle external dealings
- Experience contributing as a team member across international legal/business projects
- Outstanding people skills and ability to build strong networks to effectively drive efficiency across the business
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Thailand (TH) || || Bangkok || SharedServ
Req ID: 264406