IMS Network Verification Engineerd
YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for IMS Network Verification Engineer.
PDU Converged Core (PDU CC) is a global organization with operations distributed in Sweden, Canada, Hungary, China, India and Finland.
IMS Network System Test (NWST) – our unit - is a common organization, playing a central role in the PDU. We delivering system characteristics feedback to IMS system management and to all the converged core products to secure solution quality and the continuous development of nodes and solutions. We are in strong collaboration with IMS deployment and support.
We are looking for system verification engineers to complete and strengthen our Network System Test (NWST) teams. Successful candidate will work with IMS nodes, Virtual Network Functions (VNFs), networks, and solutions, both in native and virtual environment (CEE, RHOSP,VMware). Activities include requirement analysis, integration, verification, configuration management, product documentation, and test automation.
- Preparation of the node/network configuration for the test
- Preparation of the test specification by designing new test cases
- Performing I&V test activities according to the related test specification
- Reporting faults and supporting designers with trouble-shooting
- Providing system support to other Ericsson design centers or customers all over the world
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Good command of English
- Good understanding of IP networks, Linux and/or Cloud
- Ability to work in agile/multi-site team
- Flexibility, quick learning
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Telecom experience
- Experience with SIP signaling
- Familiarity with IMS networks
- Verification experience
- Understand and develop scripts
- Willingness to travel
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision & core values. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 264357