Internal Communications Specialist
YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for an Internal Communications Specialist.
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and experienced communicator to help us successfully meet the growing need for effective communications across our organization. We have the ambition to establish a state-of-the-art corporate communications practice that would definitely be a real challenge for all of us. In this role, you’ll manage projects, develop and implement communications plans, develop content to support established strategies.
Success in this role includes a knowledge and understanding of the organization, ability to build trusted relationship with stakeholders, and connecting our colleagues to our values with inspiring content and effective communication planning.
- Utilize creativity bringing fresh thinking and new ideas to tackle business priorities and foster strong engagement and build culture
- Develop internal communication plans in support of the roll out of our Employer Branding strategy
- Conceptualize, write, and edit communications materials including newsletters, articles, web copy, PowerPoint presentations etc. - proactively seek out topics and stories that are aligned with business priorities
- Manage Content Repository as a basic source of information distribution
- Provide communications support for strategic initiatives
- Help lead projects and internal events (from start to finish, including idea generation, theme and key messaging, promotion, measurement etc.)
- Leverage data and results to influence future communications plans
- Manages the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple projects
Our ideal candidate is an experienced communications professional with a thorough foundation in content creation for various business channels, writing for broad-reaching company initiatives.
- Excellent verbal and written English and Hungarian skills
- Excellent writing and planning skills combined with a sense of urgency, flexibility and attention to detail
- Ability to write in a relatable and authentic way – focused on how the message will be received and interpreted
- Strong writing, verbal communication and digital media skills with the ability to develop communications that engage across multiple platforms (intranet, video, digital newsletters, event postings, presentations, etc.)
- Demonstrated performance in communicating and shaping a strong and positive organizational employment brand
- Experience driving innovative internal communication strategies and knowledge of emerging communication channels and methods
- Independent, strategic and creative thinker who is also a strong collaborative team player
- Skilled at getting results, through formal channels and the informal network and takes responsibility for meeting goals, objectives, obligations, and solving problems while representing our values
- Organizational skills with the ability to be flexible and balance, prioritize and deliver excellent results under tight deadlines and ambiguity
- Ability to understand and prioritize business needs, keeping balanced content management
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, several parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
Location: 1117 Budapest, Magyar Tudósok Körútja 11.