· To carry out the assigned tasks and report progress to the team leader.
· Design, review, execute on the test cases.
· Report issue (TR) found during the test and verify the fixed TR
· Trouble shooting.
· Implementation the test automation script
· Master/Bachelor degree in CS, EE, Telecom or equivalent
· Good communication skills and social ability.
· Fluent in English speaking and writing.
· At least 4 days/week with fully time in the office and with 6 consecutive months
· Quick learner and good engagement
· Experience with at least one of the following areas:
o L2 & L3 Ethernet Switching
o Network Management
o TCP/IP Protocol Stack
o Experience with SW or HW development on Java or C++ is a plus
Number of Openings 2
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 264296