Senior/Experienced Developer, Ericsson Product Public Key Infrastructure (EPPKI)
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one.
Ericsson Product Public Key Infrastructure (EPPKI) is providing PKI based product security assurance services for entire Ericsson product portfolio. EPPKI is hosted in Business Area Networks (BNEW) and mainly developed and operated in Finland. Due to constantly increasing needs for both software and hardware product security integrity and authenticity, the amount of EPPKI professionals will be ramped-up.
We are now looking for a Senior and Experienced EPPKI Developers to ensure the development of the new EPPKI use cases and to operate EPPKI infrastructure as a member of EPPKI DevOps teams. You would be working with our Key and Certificate Management solutions end-to-end. Depending on your competence profile and interests you would be focusing on EPPKI system studies, development, quality assurance and/or PKI operations.
If you are looking for working in global scale, with extremely competent PKI experts both developing and operating PKI services, with un-matched and rewarding challenge, join Us!
Positions will be open both in Kirkkonummi, Finland and in Stockholm, Sweden.
Characteristics of Ideal Candidate (not all are expected):
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience
- Team player, Self-starter and natural ability to work in a lean environment
- Understanding of security risks, threats and attacks and work accordingly
- Programming, technology, process and IT skills, in particular:
- Operating Systems – Red Hat based distributions
- Networking – IP networks, Routing, Firewall, IPS/IDS, Proxy, DNS, NTP, SMTP
- Java and/or Scripting (Python, Perl, Bash etc.) competence
- Web servers - Apache and JBOSS Application server
- Backup process and technologies
- VMware products
- Public Key Infrastructure and related processes, X.509 certificates
- Certificate enrollment protocols, key lifecycle management and HSMs
- Version control systems
- Identity management and access control
- Automated deployment and delivery pipelines
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices and tools
Knowledge/experience in the following are an advantage:
- Security relevant certifications
- Network Security
- Information Security
- Customer Support
- Risk Assessment methodologies and tools
- Telecom networks, nodes and architecture
- Network management systems
- Availability and performance monitoring
Approved security clearance is required for the position and will be carried out for the selected applicant.
Apply now or latest by 13th December!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 264294