PDU BI System Engineer
We are now looking for a System Engineer to develop Ericsson RBS SW for RAN products including 4G/5G and 2/3G. Your role responsibility will include the development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, support stakeholders for customer first. You need to support software design, integration, verification, product documentation as well. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
- Trouble shooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Contribute to technical leadership, i.e. innovation
- Education: Master or beyond preferred
- Min years of experience: 5+ years in wireless area or 8+ years in ICT domain.
- Domain experience: solid experience in wireless RAN or UE development
- Good English communication skill: CET6 or equivalent
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Business understanding
- Working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and Organizing
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || R&D
Req ID: 264243