Manager, Global HRIS
The Global HRIS Leader will partner with the CHRO, HR team, and global business leaders to analyze the people business, provide detailed reports and leverage a return on HR technological investment.
The HRIS Leader will make strategic recommendations, manage project plans, own and implement sophisticated cloud based HRIS/HCM systems that create customized timely and accurate HR data.
You will work effectively with your colleagues in HR, finance, IT, and operations to identify HR technology priorities and actively engage in strategic planning.
- Delivers innovative HR technology solutions that aligns the HR strategy to business objectives
- Responsible for systems integrations, implement new projects, and proposes areas for continual improvement to accommodate a rapidly growing organization
- Consults and collaborates across multiple global departments to advance HR technology and manage the interconnectivity with finance and IT systems.
- Researches, analyzes, designs and maintains HRIS systems in support of HR administration and projects such as workforce planning, time to hire, turnover, cost center analysis, complex budgeting, forecasting, business case analysis, payroll, etc.
- Identifies, recommends, and partners collaboratively with third-party vendors for implementation and support of HR systems
- Generates a variety of reports on a regular basis and accommodates ad-hoc requests, oftentimes at short notice
- Subject matter expert, taking responsibility of the HRIS system and the integrity, accuracy, and privacy of highly sensitive data.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or information technology
- 10 years’ experience with IT systems and 5 years’ experience with HRIS and ERP systems.
- Expert knowledge and experience with Concur, SAP, Oracle, Work Day, Day Force, Ceridian, MySQL and/or similar technologies
- Demonstrated experience with Global HR Systems implementation
- Cloud implementation for HRIS systems
- Advanced Excel
Preferred Education and Experience
- Master's degree in computer science or related degree.
- 5 years’ technology industry experience
- Information security experience
- Global data privacy knowledge such as GDPR
- RFP and vendor negotiations.
- Business acumen
- Strategic mindset
- Project management
- Change management
- Consultative relationship management
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality and integrity of sensitive data.
This position has no current direct reports
Work Environment/Physical Requirements
This position is located onsite in the Frisco, Texas office. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to use a keyboard, monitor, mouse/track pad, video conferencing tools, calculate, interpret data, read, talk and hear. This position requires sitting, standing, and walking. Due to the global nature of this role, work is expected outside of regular US business hours including strategic planning, report generation and other requests.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 264220