Global Capacity Manager - Supply Chain Management | Inbound Supply
We are now looking for a Global Capacity Manager to the Inbound Supply team based in Stockholm, Kista.
As Global Capacity Manager, you will be responsible for providing inbound capability visibility and analysis for a product range, and for improving/developing the ways of working and tools used for that purpose. You act as a link between the product/customer dimension and the component/supplier dimension and provide insights in how a product upside impacts critical material, and how the material situation impacts our ability to fulfill customer demand.
You lead the inbound supply organization in knowing what is the most critical material or suppliers, and initiate, drive and contribute in activities and analysis aimed at minimizing the short term and long-term impact of material shortages on delivery performance. One part of the job is to perform weekly & monthly analysis, reporting, and drive capability improvements. A second part is to engage in new product introductions and other longer-term activities, and a third part is to propose, engage in, and drive various projects, and improvements of ways of working and tools.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Analyze and provide information to Supply stakeholders and Inbound Supply - Supplier management teams on what material that is, or risk to become, most gating for Ericsson’s global delivery capability, to ensure it’s known to what parts and suppliers to focus improvement efforts, and where component or capacity allocations should be done.
- Communicate to Supply Chain Management and other Supply stakeholders on what our product level material capability is, so it is known how many Radios, Baseband, Routers etc. we can expect to produce in the coming 0-6 months.
- Engage together with PA Supply Chain Management in setting production plans and new product ramp up plans that balance customer requests with material capability, optimizing the Deliver as requested/Capital tied/Supply chain cost trade off.
- Understand the product roadmap, and drive actions needed to mitigate future constraints or excess risks.
- Monitor significant market/customer demand changes and communicate to Inbound supply colleagues. Provide guidance on the component level impact and initiate relevant activities.
- Contribute in or drive projects and activities to improve the process and tools related to forecasting, planning, inventory management and related analytics. To ensure we can easily provide our suppliers and internal stakeholders with accurate and useful information to act on, and achieve analysis and insights that keeps us on top of the inbound supply chain situation, enabling pro-active actions, and a great supply performance.
Key Qualifications & Competencies:
- Master degree in Industrial engineering / Business or equivalent working experience
- 5 years of relevant experience from Supply chain management or analytics
- Experience user of visualisation/big data analysis software such as Qlikview, Tableau or similar
- Experience of continuous improvements of processes and tools
- Be able to lead your value flow
- Extensive knowledge of Supply chain management and procurement
- Knowledge in mathematical and statistical analysis
- Excellent business acumen and understanding of business environment
Please apply with your resume and cover letter as the recruitment process is ongoing.
For questions, please contact Richard Tjong at email@example.com
Hiring Manager: Peter Tell
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || Supply&Log
Req ID: 264171