C++ Software Developer in 4G area
We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated Engineer to strengthen our existing team, to work on a telecom platform.
Our experienced developers have an opportunity to touch a real telecommunications environment and to work with a real large-scale system. You will be a member of a self-driven, scrum team, so you will have the possibility to take part in the development process, from analysis and design to test and release. We are working in agile methodologies, so you can contribute to the product backlog as well.
- Proficiency in C/C++ programming with 2+ years of experience,
- Experience with large scale, complex systems,
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Perl, Python) will be an asset,
- Familiarity with version control systems (SVN, GIT),
- Knowledge of telecommunication technologies will be an asset,
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies (Scrum, CI),
- Knowledge of systems programming in Linux environment,
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change,
- Good communications skills