Procurement Services Manager
Procurement Services Manager
What does your future look like?
We are on the brink of the Networked Society - a technology revolution that will change the world for good through instant global connections and expanded freedom and opportunity.
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publically listed company with more than 115,000 employees.
More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Job Title: Line Manager, PtP Procurement Services
Purchase to Pay (PtP) Procurement Services is a unit within GF Finance and Common Functions, with the mission is to deliver on the Group Function mandate procurement services and support globally, at the highest quality and lowest cost, contributing to supporting the lowest spend possible. Procurement Services secures a seamless and smooth centralized procurement flow with a positive impact on the overall Purchase to Pay across Ericsson. The unit has four different locations (Bucharest, Manila, Guildford, and New Delhi) and over 100 employees.
Supports a well-run and focused organization with special focus on tactical planning and implementation of resources and cost control. Orchestrates the work and interaction inside the leadership team, strategy & transformation program drivers, improvement initiatives, process managers, target owners/drivers and global improvement management communities. Monitors and implements excellence in resources management, support workforce competence readiness. Owns the balance scorecards and reporting framework for the unit. Monitors financial reporting, understands and actions on deviations.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Executes relevant elements of the Company and Unit Strategy
- Manages day-to-day operations, including resources and staff
- Accountable for team performance – secures that the organization achieves set performance and cost targets
- Ensures accuracy, quality and compliance within the relevant activities being performed within the unit
- Supports, coordinates and provides guidance to the Organization and Stakeholders
- Fosters a culture of collaboration, continuous improvement, innovation, and a customer service mindset
- Manages and develops governance and governance adherence with stakeholders in other organizations: Strategic Sourcing, IT, Operations, HR, etc.
- Manages deviations from processes and minimizes the differences in how services are being performed
- Escalation point for issues related to team deliveries and performance –responsibility to resolve and improve performance
- Provides personal coaching and general management support for team members, including personal objectives and individual performance
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- 8-10 years of professional experience, team coordination experience and proven skills in a global/multi-country position in a service oriented environment, experience in in stakeholder (local, global, virtual teams and units) management is mandatory
- Experience mentoring and coaching others in the organization on the craft of managing long-term stakeholders’ relationships.
- Ability to analyze financial and operational data, to identify and implement actions as an outcome.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, fluent in English
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Economics or similar
- Inbuilt nature for thought leadership where you can act depending of the situation
- Strong leadership skills in change management and to drive a positive working atmosphere
- Business and customer minded & result oriented with a high integrity
- Planning and organizing
- Analyzing, deciding and initiating action
- Delivering results and meeting/exceeding expectations
- Persuading and influencing
- Relating and networking
Financial acumen, especially with respect to managing budgets and building solid business cases
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Philippines (PH) || || Taguig || SharedServ
Req ID: 264146