Program Manager LTE Feature Developmen
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision & core values. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
As a Product Development Leader, you will ensures Ericsson technology leadership, right scope, quality, time and cost for product development. The Product Development Leader teaches, coaches, challenges, and develops individuals, teams and organizations. The PD leaders secure technology leadership and foster an innovative and learning culture.
The Base Band Project Office in PDU 4G5G is responsible for leading the development of LTE Base Band, LTE Capacity, 5G Base Band, Base Band Infrastructure (BB platform), IODT program and Module Programs. The unit is today present on four sites, Kista, Lund, Ottawa, Beijing and Guangzhou.
This Project Manager position in Guangzhou will lead LTE feature development. The program manager will report to Project office manager in Beijing, who is a part of PDU 4G5G Project Office in Sweden.
Responsibilities & Tasks,
- Make solid end-2-end plans well anchored in systems, design and test
- Continually track, act on and communicate program’s progress
- Some travel will be needed to visit other sites
- Drive & Coach Technology Leadership
- Develop Teams, Individuals and Organizations
- Drive & Coach Continuous Improvements
- Drive & Coach Innovation
- Drive & Coach Knowledge Sharing and Learning
- Capability Management
You are self-motivated and have the ability to work and take initiatives independent, with both short-term and long-term objectives. You are an experienced project manager with experience of driving large and complex R&D projects and you have a good technical understanding of the LTE system.
- You have a strong drive demonstrated in all areas, including WoW and cooperation across organizational borders.
- You have excellent leadership skills with the ability to coach and mentor co-workers.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions using the full capacity of your team.
- Planning, organizing, and managing problems, issues and uncertainties are your strong characteristics.
- You have experience of change management and have an interest in operational development.
- Project Management competence in Agile/Lean ways of working.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills are required.
- You are self-motivated, solution oriented with the drive to solve problems and expand your knowledge.
- You create motivation and energy among your project members.
- You have Product Development knowledge from Pre-Study to GA.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- BSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- Ability to travel to other sites
- English Skills
- Knowledge Sharing and Collaboration Skills
- Communication and Presentation Skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || R&D
Req ID: 264139