This job description is for the position of Software Developer in the Engineering department, located in the RBS PIM Nanjing, China.
This engineer reports to the Manager of Mechanical engineering and Packaging design.
Further in this document, the name of “SW Developer” is used to refer to this position.
The main responsibilities are:
· As SW developer to research, specify, implement, verify and improve the smart manufacturing concepts (automation assembly, SMA and test process with MES integration and other production process).
· As SW developer to be responsible for the OPC and MES level SW design & release.
· As SW developer to support project manager to do the implementation of production optimization projects on existing machines and equipment with/without data analysis or machine learning algorithm.
· To study and research the new technology on smart manufacturing, including but not limited ABC tech (AI, big data analysis, cloud).
· To support maintenance group on SW solution when needed;
· To support technical competence development on SW level;
· Comply with and follow the directive, instructions and procedures.
3Requirements of the job
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, Automation or equivalent;
- Good knowledge and experience with the C# programming languages; C++ is a plus.
- Good knowledge and experience in IT implementation in manufacturing.
- Good knowledge with SW development environment, such as Git;
- Knowledge with database such as My SQL or Oracle.
- Experiences on data analytics, machine learning development.
- Skilled in using MS Windows, MS Office; Knowledge of UNIX and/or Linux is a plus;
- Good problem analysis and solving skills;
- Good communication skills and social ability, being a team player;
- Be flexible, enthusiastic, creative and pro-active;
- Fluent in English speaking, understanding and writing;
- Experience with design for automatic equipment is a plus.
- Experience with wearable equipment application is a plus.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 264116