Global Performance Partnership Engagement Leader & Project Director
JOB TITLE: Global Performance Partnership Engagement Leader & Project Director
DIVISION: Strategic Competence Unit
REPORTS TO: Head of Global Performance Partnership Team
The existing Network Design and Optimization business within the ICT industry is changing. Networks and the associated Technology are getting more complex and the demands from our customers to improve the end user experience are forever increasing. Moreover, our customers are demanding that services aimed at improving Network performance and end use experience are enabling them to meet their ever changing Business Objectives.
In order to provide the Industry with the necessary capability to improve the end user experience the existing product centric competence needs to be enhanced with a broader view.
Network Design and Optimization Professionals need to possess a broader competence that goes away of the traditional product centric competence and focuses on the activities that enhance what our customer´s end user´s want to experience when using their networks.
Roles and Responsibilities
Please note that this role has global responsibility and a significant amount of travel to Ericsson and Customer sites for both long and short durations anywhere in the world is anticipated.
The successful candidate will:
- Take on the combined role of CSR/CFR as Global Performance Partnership Engagement Leader during pre-sales phase and move into the Project Director role during the delivery/execution phase of the project (i.e. from SDP1 -TG5/SDP4).
- Design and Optimize the Network Architecture from an End User point of view. A professional that is able to lead a team of experts with different backgrounds to improve the performance of the network taking as baseline the end user experience.
- Lead discussion with Senior Management within the ICT industry providing the link between the Operator’s requirements and Ericsson’s Service portfolio for End to End Optimization wherever possible but not rely solely on what exists in the current portfolio.
- Lead engagements with customers in order to tailor solutions to address their business needs beyond what exists in the current portfolio. For example but not limited to, services focusing on improving network performance and end user experience but also linking it to the customer´s business objectives such as reduced customer churn, improved NPS or increased revenue.
- Build up the Customer Solution Description for Global Performance Partnership projects and provide the strategy behind:
- Time Plan
- Organizational Structure
- Deliver Strategy
- Payment and Acceptance Milestones taking
- Optimize Order to Collection time for Ericsson
- Lead the Project Team to deliver the Global Performance Partnership projects as per the contract having full control of the Time plan, Scope, Cost and Revenue as well as maintaining proper project governance and reporting.
- Support the OTT strategy. Engage in a technical conversation with the customer and influence the discussion about Service KPI’s. Establish the methods to test/measure/optimize OTT App. Performance.
- Develop and update the technical process and procedures to measure/test/correlate/improve App. performance (place requirements on tools, etc.)
- Develop the technical process and procedures to measure/test/correlate/improve OTT performance
- Take the lead in developing a customized approach/solution for the customer.
- Provide ideas and suggestion to Product Management to further improve/add/modify existing offerings in the App. experience and End to End optimization area based on learnings from the field.
- To be able to build up the Organization Structure from the different domains in order to deliver the Solution in the best and most cost efficient way.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Business/ Engineering/ ICT.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in ICT Industry with proven track record in service delivery, pre-sales, and Project Execution.
- Proven track record of leading a teams to successful project outcomes.
- Proven track record of engaging, presenting and influencing C-suite in ICT.
- Expertise in App Experience Optimization (AEO), VoLTE, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (ML & AI) applied to NDO services, 5G, as well as Internet of Things (IoT).
- This role will be instrumental for the success of the End to End Services Portfolio within Ericsson as it is the role that will define the ICT needs.
- The main requirements for such position are:
- End to End knowledge of Services, covering devices, RAN, Transport and Packet Core domains.
- Deep data analytics knowledge (statistical analysis, statistical tools, methods/processes to analyse data, data correlation).
- Deep technical knowledge in RAN and/or Core (The skills necessary if dropped in a “fire” to be capable of finding solutions to solve the issue).
- Able to move away from the technical comfort zone (App. experience will force people to think in new ways and enter areas maybe outside of the technical expertise)
- Ability to communicate, articulate, present and influence the C-Level by knowing the impact of any action/service on their business. (Not only CNO and CTO but also CMO, CFO and even CEO).
- Able to understand customers business objectives and pain points and able to link them to improvement in Network Performance and End User Experience.
- Provide input and feedback to Product Management so they can make changes and updates to the End to End Portfolio as required.
- Business and Communication Skills
- Communication Skills
- Leadership and Project Delivery/Management Skills
- Cross Domain Skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Ireland (IE) || Dublin || Consulting&SysInt
Job details: Consultant Job Stage 08