Senior Service Designer
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one.
Ericsson Finland employs close to 800 professionals, the majority of whom work in Kirkkonummi, 25 minutes away from the Helsinki city center. Our teams are very international with colleagues of over 40 different nationalities. Together with the Finnish network operators and 100 years of Finnish market experience, we are serving the data hungry nation with mobile technology enabling the benefits of digitalization across the sparsely populated country. Besides that, we focus on research and development especially in the areas of network security, IoT, cloud and 5G setting Ericsson amongst the 10 largest product developers in Finland.
The recently launched Ericsson Security Manager is a visionary, industry-leading product in security management and security assurance in 5G and IoT networks.
By joining us, you have an opportunity to design the service concept and user experience of our security offering to the next level. You will be working in close collaboration with the product management, user experience designers, security specialists, and software developers. This is a unique opportunity to take the next step for your career!
Characteristics to succeed in the role:
- Proven track record in driving Service and User Experience Design
- Ability to translate customers’ processes, behavior, and challenges to our product vision
- Fluent in analytics, usability tests, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative user research methods
- Ability to visualize concepts, mockups, wireframes, scenarios, prototypes and other design artifacts
- Experience working as Product Designer throughout the product life-cycle
- Acquainted with quickly prototyping and validating assumptions to identify customer value-add
- Strong collaboration, coordination, and communication skills
- Good understanding of the Lean and Agile principles
Experience / competence that is seen as an advantage:
- Experience in front-end development
- Visual design experience
- Knowledge of the security domain
We offer You:
- Unique possibility to build your career, learn and develop together with others in a truly international company
- Opportunity to work directly with our customers around the world
- Front-seat in the extremely interesting and challenging field of network security and assurance
- Different clubs and other leisure activities with amazing colleagues; free gym, tennis & football field and own cafeteria just to mention a few
Learn more about working at Ericsson Finland:
Please apply now or at the latest 14th January!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Finland (FI) || || Jorvas, Kirkkonummi || IT
Req ID: 264029