Head of PMO Digital Services
In Market Area Europe and Latin America Digital Services, we are looking for a Head of Project Office attending Mexico, Caribbean and Central America geography. The unit is overall responsible for fulfilment of all projects in of the Digital Services portfolio.
The teams in this organization will consist of pre-sales and delivery profiles and will be spread across multiple countries in the CU. This unit will generally be the one to staff the Contract Fulfillment role.
The role reports directly to Head of Digital Services for the Customer Unit.
· Overall responsible and accountable for Fulfillment of projects within the CU and the portfolio of all projects.
· Responsible to ensure projects are progressing according to schedule and budgeted costs, risks are managed, financials are controlled, and escalations handled.
- Drive improvements in the areas of project and contract quality, including initiatives around Root Cause Analysis methodology, Cost of Poor Quality and project audits.
· Working with Client Leads and SSL teams to staff the CFR role
· Working with MELA DS PMO to standardize and set the direction for tools, processes, governance.
· Staffed with Program Directors, Customer Project Managers, Project Planners, and Project Finance Managers
· Targeted on Net Sales, Gross Margin, and Working Capital Days. Measured primarily on UM% Deviation, Add-On-Sales, and Delivery Quality.
· At least ten (10) years of pertinent experience with three (3) to Five (5) years of related service delivery experience
· Strong Digital Services knowledge and background in Service Delivery
· Skilled in Program/Project Management processes and methodologies, and Quality assurance
· Collaborative, team-player and able to work across geographies and cultures
· Strong consultative skills and customer C-Level engagement
· Passion for innovation and simplification
· Passion for customer business, service orientation
· Good understanding of financial & commercial aspects as well as the pillars in delivery: Processes/Procedures, People/Organization, Tools/Systems.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Mexico City || Consulting&SysInt; IT; SharedServ
Req ID: 263975