MINI-LINK verification engineer
YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for Verification engineer.
Microwave Unit within Ericsson Hungary R&D (Research and Development) is looking for Verification Engineers to support the development of the MINI-LINK node.
MINI-LINK is a well-known trademark of Ericsson’s microwave transport solution within the radio system with more than 3 million sold units.
MINI-LINK is a scalable, flexible, modular and robust microwave transmission system used primarily in mobile networks, supporting both TDM and Ethernet traffic. The product is Linux based, source code is written in C/C++, automated tests are done in Java.
We are working in Agile teams utilizing the benefits of Continuous Integration and implementing quality standards leading towards Continuous Delivery.
As a Verification Engineer You will
- Verify both legacy and new MINI-LINK features
- Troubleshoot faults in your own test environment built from real HW
- Specify test cases for new features
- Continuously improve the test environment
- Support development teams in fault finding and correction
- Use test instruments to load your test network with traffic
- Automate test cases in a Java based framework
- Support demos and test activities for customers
Skills in this area:
- Understanding of testing concepts and methodologies
- Knowledge of network protocols / technologies
- Linux user experience
- Good command of English
- Ability to work with complex system
- Flexibility, quick learning
- Scripting languages (PERL, bash, Python)
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent is required
- ISTQB certification
- Telecom domain experience
- Java knowledge
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 263973