Manager PDU Radio Integration & Verification Project Office
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Quality and Release Management within PDU Radio is responsible for Radio, Enclosure/Power & RBS verification, Node Integration, Market Access, Test Environment Development, Release Management, Product Introduction, Quality Assurance and Customer Investigations & Preparations. This unit is also the global functional domain owner for Verification, Radio Product Quality and Radio Release.
We are now looking for a Manager for the Product Release Management team. This unit is responsible for the Integration & Verification (I&V) project office. This includes global planning and coordination of verification activities and global capacity/capability management. This also includes Product Release management for all Radio products globally.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Global governance of I&V projects
- Capacity/Capability analysis and control of the global I&V business
- Coaching the project managers to drive efficiency and cost effectiveness throughout the project organization
- Global governance of Radio Release Management
- Strategically evolve the operations by participating in the Quality & Release Management leadership team and closely co-operate with Design Centre managers globally
What we are looking for:
- You are confident in driving an organization by working with teams across multiple sites.
- You are analytical, structured and result oriented.
- You find creative solutions when lacking information and act outside your formal area of responsibility.
Qualifications & Required competence/experience:
- MSc or equivalent
- Several years of experience within R&D Line Management or Project Management
- Business and customer focused with emphasis on seeing the big picture and making decisions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as teambuilding, coaching and networking skills
- Strong leadership skills in change management leading to operational excellence
- Has good knowledge of radio system characteristics and functions
- Experienced with Product lifecycle management
The selection and interview process is ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible. For any questions and clarifications reach out to the recruiter, Hema Powar, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || R&D
Req ID: 263946