Service Delivery Line Manager
We are now looking for a Service Delivery Line Manager, are you interested? In this role, you will ensure customer value and happiness through an efficient service delivery.
- Build competency, capability and capacity in SDU SA MS IT & ADM Romania to meet current and future business requirements
- Develop adequate competence/soft skills in the organization to support the Market Areas during the pre- sales phases and customer deliveries during execution phase
- Ensure a high competence of the in SDU SA MS IT & ADM Romania teams to compete effectively and efficiently in a high challenging and fast transforming IT services market
- Implement a culture in the delivery organization of high level of the understanding of the major Market trends in IT services specially around DevOp, automation, Cloud services, Microservices, open source services technologies and solutions
- Ensure continuous competence development by devising high-impact and cost-effective trainings and certifications working with L&D. PDU and other COTS vendors(as necessary)
- Align with portfolio teams to look at and build new competencies and service delivery readiness in line with offering development.
- Work with Business Operations to implement delivery efficiency measures
- Secure a high level of customers understanding in the delivery organization in terms of services offered to the end user customer, quality level required, revenue streams, correlation between quality of the service and revenue streams
- Drive add-on sales opportunities by ensuring that all the organization constantly seek for new business opportunities driven by customer needs detected during the daily operations
- Harvest reusable components during delivery phase to contribute to global assets repository; and ensure reuse of the right assets that are across Ericsson.
- Secure high focus of the organization on the evolution and adoption of best practices in new products/services to be offered to the market through the Business Line
- Responsible for unit Business planning and review
- Effectively manage the Delivery Operations out of SDU SA MS IT & ADM Romania securing alignment between process , methods and tools of the different organization;
- Manage the financial and operational performance of these projects the organization, according to Local and Global requirements
- Ensure all delivery activities are being performed with a superior quality and according to the financial and operational targets (contractual KPI targets and contractual SLA and WLA targets)
- Secures that the unit performs in complete adherence to the Delivery Flow processes and definitions, using the agreed tools and following the Governance Model;
- Constantly pursue the improvement of Operations by securing the adoption of proactive measures to reduce the business impact leveraging on high automation
- Drive innovation culture in SDU SA MS IT & ADM Romania
- Constantly pursue the improvement of targets to reduce the business impact of defects in the different environment (pre-production, system integration, quality acceptance, Operations)
- Secure the delivery model implementation through an highly standardized inter-working among Global organizations and Market area
- Handle management escalation routines within the organization
- Develop/analyze and report to Head of Delivery Operations on status of agreed performance indicators
People and Organization
- Manage that the unit acts with high adherence to the Ericsson core values and Leadership framework principles/model
- Engage and motivate employees with personalized and high-touch connects and sessions, and ensure Employee Engagement and satisfaction
- Drive a culture of efficient delivery with a superior quality throughout the organization.
- Create high performance work ethic by ensuring Individual Performance Management is conducted for all the personnel in line with global HR directives
- Ensures development plans for all staff and succession plans for senior management are implemented.
- Act as an effective member of the Delivery Operations Leadership Team, working towards its objectives, including cross-units’ objectives
- Secure organization is compliant to the blueprint and Pyramids definitions
- Responsible for adherence to country/local policies (ex. security, trade, travel, OHS)
- Develop next level of delivery leaders
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the delivery management in the Telecommunication industry and/or IT Industry
- Familiar with ITIL/eTOM process , and other industry standards in IT service delivery
- Stakeholder Mgmt : Experience in management roles in MA/BA/GF or relevant equivalent experience in an external company
- Highly developed leadership and change management skills, influencing and leading by example. Self-motivated and works well under pressure.
- High degree of accountability and integrity.
- Ability to simplify, good sense for details as well as high level thought leadership
- Highly developed skills in Interpersonal communication and ability to communicate effectively.
- Customer oriented and business minded – has a consultative approach and focus on profitability.
- Analytical with strong problem-solving capability and strategic thinking.
- Excellent conflict management skills.
- Good English language skills oral and written.
- Excellent understanding of Ericsson Business Process, Financial - and Delivery models.
- Solid and proven experience managing Service Delivery Operations.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || Consulting&SysInt; IT
Req ID: 263936