RAN Rollout Implementation Manager
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one.
We are looking for an Implementation Manager who will lead, coordinate and support technical topics, commercial commitments and solutions for a designated part of the rollout area. The Implementation manager will also plan and monitor service and material requirements needed to secure an efficient implementation of Site, Fiber Route etc. In this role, you will ensure work is executed within the project requirements.
- You will organize and coordinate rollouts
- Handle work orders and compensation
- Plan and follow up of quality assurances
Should have experience with project planning
Should be able to do Node/site integration and configuration
Able to perform troubleshooting
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or
- 3-5 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team
min 10 years Experience in rollout/Swap/upgrades
- Domain experience: RAN, Transport
- You will need to have excellent Leading & supervising skills along with an Entrepreneurial mindset
- Coping with pressures and setbacks
- Delivering results and meet customer expectations
- Planning and organizational skills for large projects
Understands Ericsson delivery model, health and safety rule, and QASIS
Any experience with optimization is an advantage
Working and guiding ASP/3PP
Project Management Skills
Occupational Health & Safety (OHS)
Leading & supervising
Planning & organizing
Proficiency with the English Language
Stakeholder management and customer engagement
- ISEB/ISTQB Software testing qualifications would be an advantage
- Location can preferably be either Denmark or Sweden
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Hiring Manager: Abhishek Gupta
Job details: Job Stage 06