Engagement Leader & Project Director
What does your future look like?
We are on the brink of the Networked Society - a technology revolution that will change the world for good through instant global connections and expanded freedom and opportunity.
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publicly listed company with more than 94,000 employees globally.
More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Reporting to the Head of Global Performance Partnership Team, this position is aimed for professionals with broad technical competence in Network Design and Optimization within the ICT Industry as well as a background in Sales and Delivery. You will also possess strong Business Acumen and strategic mindset.
**Please note that this role has global responsibility and a significant amount of travel to Ericsson and Customer sites for both long and short durations anywhere in the world is anticipated. Travel is anticipated to be approximately 75%**
The successful candidate will:
· Take on the combined role of CSR/CFR as Global Performance Partnership Engagement Leader during pre-sales phase and move into the Project Director role during the delivery/execution phase of the project
· Design and Optimize the Network Architecture from an End User point of view. Lead a team of experts with different backgrounds to improve the performance of the network taking as baseline the end user experience
· Lead discussion with Senior Management within the ICT industry providing the link between the Operator’s requirements and Ericsson’s Service portfolio for End to End Optimization wherever possible, but not rely solely on what exists in the current portfolio
· Lead engagements with customers to tailor solutions to address their business needs beyond what exists in the current portfolio. i.e. services focusing on improving network performance and end user experience but also linking it to the customer´s business objectives such as reduced customer churn, improved NPS or increased revenue
· Build up the Customer Solution Description for Global Performance Partnership projects and provide the strategy behind:
o Scope, Time Plan
o Organizational Structure
o Deliver Strategy
o Payment and Acceptance Milestones taking
o Optimize Order to Collection time for Ericsson
· Lead the Project Team and maintain proper project governance and reporting
· Support the OTT strategy. Engage in a technical conversations with the customer and influence the discussion about Service KPI’s. Establish the methods to test, measure, optimize OTT App. performance.
· Develop and update the technical process and procedures to measure/test/correlate/improve App. performance (place requirements on tools, etc.)
· Develop the technical process and procedures to measure/test/correlate/improve OTT performance
· Take the lead in developing a customized approach/solution for the customer
· Provide ideas and suggestions to Product Management to further improve/add/modify existing offerings in the App. experience and End to End optimization area
· Be able to build up the Organization Structure from the different domains in order to deliver the Solution in the best and most cost-efficient way
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
· Degree in Business/ Engineering/ ICT
· Minimum 15 years’ experience in ICT Industry with proven track record in service delivery, pre-sales, and Project Execution
· Proven track record of leading teams to successful project outcomes
· Proven track record of engaging, presenting and influencing C-suite in ICT
· Expertise in App Experience Optimization (AEO), VoLTE, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (ML & AI) applied to NDO services, 5G, as well as Internet of Things (IoT)
This role will be instrumental for the success of the End to End Services Portfolio within Ericsson as it is the role that will define the ICT needs;
· End to End knowledge of Services, covering devices, RAN, Transport and Packet Core domains
· Deep data analytics knowledge (statistical analysis, statistical tools, methods/processes to analyse data, data correlation)
· Deep technical knowledge in RAN and/or Core
· Able to move away from the technical comfort zone
· Ability to communicate, articulate, present and influence the C-Level by knowing the impact of any action/service on their business
· Able to understand customers business objectives and pain points and able to link them to improvement in Network Performance and End User Experience
· Provide input and feedback to Product Management so they can make changes and updates to the End to End Portfolio as required
· Business and Communication Skills
· Leadership and Project Delivery/Management Skills
· Cross Domain Skills
Ericsson offers a truly global company, with a diverse, performance-driven culture, an innovative and engaging environment and opportunities to work across borders. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles – sharing a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients.
In Australia, we are known for delivering “World-1st” projects for Australia's largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Australia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
We invite you to join our team as we work together to solve the world’s biggest challenges.
This position can be based in Sydney or Melbourne.
Follow us social media –
We will not be providing a work permit/visa for this position
Please Note: We are only interested in applications from individuals and are not interested in any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Australia (AU) || || Sydney || IT
Job details: Consultant Job Stage 08