Presales Manager - North Europe
We are now looking for a Presales candidate to support our organization with solution expertise on different levels in pre-sales.
- You will position Ericsson as technology leader, communicate and discuss Ericsson’s technology strategy, delivery capabilities and rollout solutions with customers
- Recommended techno-commercial model and Golden Rules adherence
- Good presentation skills and capability to talk about “Services Evolution” with all our customers
- Tools, Automation and Serviceability concepts to help the local team to identify the best service delivery model
- Winning value argumentations
- Network Roll Out CSR: provide sales support for specific deals, propose solutions and techno-commercial models covering business requirements and present to internal stake holders and customer
- Drive effort/costs benchmarking with similar projects in the sub-global region Middle, East, Europe and Latin America (MELA)
- Sharing of best practice & supporting material within MELA
- Contribute to knowledge sharing, ensure the customer vision & strategy including implications on Ericsson’s technology and solutions is communicated to the ones in need at Business Units, Group Function and Delivery.
- Interface with different business units
- Education: Bachelor of Business Administration, Science or equivalent experience
- Substantial experience from sales/commercial/presales at Ericsson or equivalent
- Domain experience: Network Rollout (primary), Customer Support
- Thorough knowledge of assigned area
- Customer facing experience
- Business and Financial understanding
- Leadership and influencing capacity
- Competence Drive, Master Strategy, Driving Innovation, Business Acumen, Enabling People, Courageous Leadership, Uncompromising Integrity, Customer Excellence, Excelling Execution, Embracing Change
- People leadership, senior capability in managing and driving change in large, complex, and cross-functional teams
- Strong cultural awareness and excellent interpersonal communications and networking skills
- Thought Leadership in identifying short and long term priorities in order to support business need
- Strategic thinking, see the big picture as well as complex relations and dependencies.
- Ericsson Sales Process experience, Core team working
- Ericsson presales/sales/commercial tools basic knowledge (i.e. ECP, Premium Proposal ...)
- Executive communication and effective reporting
- Technical-Commercial Presentations
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || Reading || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 263813