Integration Engineer with focus on SW Development of Customer Adaptations
We are now looking for an Integration Engineer with a focus on software development and delivery to strengthen up the Solution Area OSS Service Delivery Network Management Customer Adaptation team.
The team is primarily responsible to work with customized solutions in relation to the Ericsson Network Manager (ENM) product, the solutions could be Southbound/Northbound Integrations of different systems to ENM as well as customized applications and automation inside ENM to support the customers ways of working.
The team is a global expertise team working closely with Product Line/Service Line and product Development Units to influence coming products and services as well as close to our Market Areas and our customers to assure delivery of defined services to our customer. The team is also responsible to create re-usable assets to streamline and industrialize delivery and make cost efficient solutions within service delivery.
As part of the team you will have the chance to be involved in the end to end involvement in most things we do, from Product reviews to customer deliveries and asset creation, it will require good analytical and technical skills as well as communication skills and a strong personal drive.
We can offer you good developing possibilities in a diverse work environment and a multi skilled team with a close connection to both the global market as well as the development organizations. You will have the possibility to get on top of the latest functionality and technique Ericsson offers in the Network Management domain and drive those areas.
- Supporting pre-sales activities, including pre-studies and commercial offerings
- Plan the implementation of customized solutions & integration work
- Execute Solution Design and Configuration in customer Networks
- Execute Delivery to Customer remote and on-site
- Identify and drive improvements and requirements towards Ericsson development teams
- E2E technical domain understanding
- Coding & Scriptting
- Industrialization of software and delivery processes
- Creation of Assets for re-use
- Support and interwork with our offshoring centers in India and China
Key Technical Qualifications:
- Extensive Coding Skills in primarily Java SE/EE (preferably Java 8 and above) and Python, including multithreaded/process and distributed systems
- Software Solutioning experience, (requirement, solution design etc.)
- Virtualized Environments, E.g. Open stack, VMware, Dockers, Containers
- Shell Scripting (Unix/Linux Environment)
- TCP/IP fundamentals and good troubleshooting
- Experience working with Network Management
- FCAPS protocols for Southbound Integrations such as SNMP; Netconf, Corba etc
Key Personal Skills:
- Creative & innovative
- Strong Communication skills
- Applying expertise & technology
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Personal drive and commitement
The selection and interview process is ongoing. Therefore, send in your application as soon as possible. For information please contact the recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Göteborg || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 263810