RBS SW developer
As a Developer you will develop & maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions), including development activities like requirement analysis, design, integration, verification, configuration management, PLM support, product documentation.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Perform Continuous Analysis and Requirement Handling
- Develop and Test High Quality Products
- Perform Trouble Shooting and Customer Support
- Drive Continuous Improvements of Products and Processes
- To be able analyze system requirements and solution and break them down to requirements.
- A knowledge of Software architecting techniques.
- Experience with Radio based telecoms and the 3GPP protocols.
- Component based product development.
- Object Oriented design.
- Experience working with and maintaining the Rationale set of development tools
- Hands on experience with C++/C programming.
- Test case and strategy development.
- Test automation tools and techniques such as 3GSim
- Experience of Software Configuration Management and the associated tools such as Clear Case and GIT.
- Able to Debug node/system issues
- Familiar with Unix and / or Linux environments.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Telecoms or Computing or Network design or ICT or Software development (including mathematics)
- Wide technical competence cross system design, SW design and testing is preferred.
- Project experience in telecommunication product development is preferred.
- Familiar with the Agile process is preferred.
- Hands on experience with Base Band development is preferred.
Additional Requirements, Physical Demands, Region/Local Specifications:
- Good communication skills and verbal/written English skills
- Good teamwork spirit with ability to work independently and self-driven
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || R&D
Req ID: 263777