Experienced researcher - microwave systems
- Contributing to Ericsson technology strategy
- Developing novel concepts, solutions and algorithms
- Driving standardization
- Introducing the solutions into product development
- Presenting prototypes, concept demonstrations and publications.
- Perform, document and communicate research studies, measurements or computer simulations.
- Create new technical solutions and protect them with Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)
- Represent Ericsson in external fora such as standardization, university collaborations, and customer meetings
- Supervise and coach other researchers
- Develop Research strategies
- Develop evaluation tools, demonstrators or test beds
- Master or doctoral studies within the field of microwave-, mm-wave-, THz- or optical communication systems
- Education: M Sc or equivalent or PhD or Licentiate degree. Practical experience is not required
- Strong analytical skills and ability to acquire new knowledge and apply it in the job
- Experience from working in a lab environment is preferred
- Experience in digital signal processing techniques
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English
- Ability to formulate problems and solve them independently
- Creativity and ability to work independently
- Ability to develop and drive new ways of working, to produce research results in a more efficient way. At Ericsson are working according to agile development principles
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- Working with People
- Presenting & Communicating
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Skills in supervising master thesis students and Researchers
- Ability to create Ericsson Internal and external contact network
The selection and interview process are ongoing. Therefore, send in your application as soon as possible. For information please contact the recruiter: email@example.com
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Göteborg || R&D
Req ID: 263732