5G SOFTWARE TEST AUTOMATION FRAMEWORK
We deliver cutting-edge Mobile Broadband products with Tb throughput, high availability and low latency in combination with flexible configuration and adaptations for our 150+ customers world-wide.
We at Ericsson Packet Core in Lindholmen are now looking for a talented developer wanting to join our team. Our headquarters is based in Lindholmen (Gothenburg, Sweden), but we also have offices in China, India, Germany, Hungary & Spain.
We are currently looking for a skilled, self-motivated developer to join our Functional Test Framework team. You will work in one of our Runway Teams. They are responsible for the development, maintenance and support of the automated test framework used for testing of packet core products. The team consists of developers with a broad understanding of our lab and test environment. The team works according to scrum principals (cross-functional, self-organizing and highly independent) with a close collaboration with their Operational Product Owner.
Responsibilities & Tasks
• Together with the team, you are responsible for the test framework applications used to verify the quality of our Packet Core Gateway products, as well as the supporting applications to execute tests and manage results.
• Within the above areas:
• Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
• Develop, test, and review new and updated software
• Perform troubleshooting and support.
• Drive continuous improvement of products, tools and processes.
What we are looking for:
• You are a skilled software developer with working knowledge of technical analysis and design methods and tools, e.g. design patterns, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, and state charts.
• You are skilled with testing and automatization.
• You have experience with Scrum or similar frameworks and you understand its importance for the team, the product, and the customer. You drive events that contribute to the development of the product and the growth of the team.
• You are a team player. You value getting your code reviewed by your peers and reviewing the code your peers produce. You value sharing your knowledge with the team and don't hesitate to ask when you need to learn about something.
• You are a good learner. You can pick up programming languages and applications that are new to you in order to contribute to the team responsibilities and go beyond when needed.
• You have a service oriented mindset. You know of the importance of fixing bugs and providing quality support to people using the applications that your team produces.
• You enjoy communication and synchronization with other people.
• You thrive with solving problems, seeing them as opportunities.
• You are able to prioritize and make decisions whenever needed.
• Advanced programming skills
• Proficiency in Python
• Good communication, documentation and presentation skills
• Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
What makes you stand-out:
• Networking and IP knowledge/experience
• You have lead the development of applications from zero.
• You have experience with working according to Scrum and can assist teams in their Agile and Scrum journey.
You are also proficient in:
• Compilation of binaries (Make, Ccache, Gold linker, Clang and similar)
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
• 2-3 years professional experience as a Software Developer
• BSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
• Good English language skills, both verbal and written
Last date to apply: December 18, 2018. Position can be filled before this date also so make an application today!
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
The selection and interview process is ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible. If you have any specific questions you are welcome to contact Monal Jain, Recruitment Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Göteborg || R&D
Req ID: 263698