We are now looking for a Financial Analyst to review, analyze and report the Financial Progress and deliver actionable advice and recommendations based on findings to drive financial performance of the organizational unit. In this role, you shall also coordinate and drive the financial planning process of an Ericsson organization (including forecast) in the short to medium term in accordance with global standards.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
- Drive adherence to Financial Governance
- You will drive financial planning (including forecast process)
- Influence performance improvements from business analysis
- Secure business performance in period end closing
- You innovate and drive reporting and analytics solutions
- You drive improvement projects within Business Finance
- Education: A degree in Business Administration or equivalent qualification
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience from relevant position within Ericsson or relevant position at an external company giving the ability to act and perform the duties of the role Financial Analyst.
- Accounting & Reporting Skills
- Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills
- Financial modeling knowledge
- You are capable of adapting & Responding to Change
- Adhering to Principles & Values
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- You have experience inventing and innovating
- You have experience in driving improvement projects
- You have demonstrate experienced in Project Management for finance
- You are capable to drive improvement projects within timeline and deliver project goals
- You are passion in Data analytical and IT automation in finance
- You have experienced in creating valuable reporting
- Skills in IT automation will be advantages