Services Sales Consultant
In this role you will be responsible for analysing customer network performance using analytics and develop commercially viable network design and optimization service and RAN software solutions proposals for customer. The role calls for proven ability of consultative selling and transform customer requirements and expectations at high level into a solution, as well as strong background of the technologies (GSM / WCDMA / LTE), RAN Software features and relevant design and optimization experiences.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Analyze and understanding of customer’s network performance using network data analytics and external network benchmarks
- Correlate and summarize the analysis findings to identify customer pain points and business opportunities to help customer improve network performance
- Develop customer engagement plan, aligned with Services Account Manager, followed by proactively engage customer including C-levels to develop business into sales.
- Scope and develop Network Design and Optimization services offering including relevant RAN Software
- Drive competitive services solution, smart scoping and costing ensuring optimal delivery model are used.
- Innovate and develop engagement models, value argumentation, business case and service offerings material
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in Engineering or related disciplines
- A minimum of 7 years from technical roles focusing on RAN (GSM / WCDMA / LTE) and e2e solution or optimization services experience and good knowledge on planning and optimization tool (EDOS-DP), core network probe and Terminal Agent
- Well proven ability to engage customer and transform customer requirements and expectations at high level into a solution
- Hands on competence in analysing network statistics, performance counters and formula
- Ability to manage relationships level with stakeholders within Ericsson as well as the customer organization.
- High level of competence in developing, scoping and costing services solutions
- Creative thinking and analytic mindset, strong skills in influencing, team work & collaboration
- Strong presentation skills to mid and top management.
This position can be based in country where candidate resides, he/she would require frequent travel to other countries within South East Asia and India.
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business, and society to fulfil their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Follow us social media;
Please Note: We are only interested in applications from individuals and are not interested in any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Indonesia (ID) || || Singapore || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 263639