We at Ericsson Packet Core in shanghai are now looking for talented developers together with us in Evolved Packet Gateway (EPG) product development. Our EPG product is a main node in the Evolved Packet Core and supports multi-access, GSM, WCDMA, LTE, 5G and interworks with Wi-Fi and CDMA with seamless transitions between the access types. We believe it offers the best performance for our customers on the market today. We are looking for intelligent, creative and self-motivated software developer who are passionate about design code or creating advanced automated test cases both. We provide a fun and challenging environment where you can growth together other members in inspired cross-functional team.
- Work as a developer to design and test high quality software product.
- Work directly with product owner, understand customer requirements and come up with solutions.
- Work in cross-functional team which is self-organizing, international and highly independent with Lean/Agile best practices. The team will design, implement and test the feature, product and system from requirements to production and commercial deployment.
- Drive or contribute for continuous improving of defined concepts, such as architecture and refactoring, unit/component test, automated testing and continuous delivery.
- Keep learning and trying new things in software craftsmanship which suits and benefits for team.
- University bachelor or above degree, major in Computer Science, Telecommunication, Software Engineering or equivalent level of knowledge.
- Experienced knowledge in C/C++,Python, Perl programming.
- Familiar with the network architecture, protocol and traffic analysis with Tcpdump, Wireshark and other packet analysis tools
- Linux development, working with high performance Linux application.
- Good English communication skills (both in written and verbal), able to express own thinking clearly
- Good troubleshooting, debugging skill, analyzing core dumps, memory leak and performance issue.
- Excellent in team working and communication