Internship ICT Automation Engineer
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating
Internship ICT Automation Engineer (REF.: 263613)
Duration: +12 Month
Location: Bern, Switzerland
We are looking for an ICT Automation Engineer to work in our Swiss Digital Services organization and serving the main Swiss Telecom Operators. Your scope of work would be to increase the level of automation in our ICT system landscape we deliver towards the main Swiss Telco Operators.
Get this chance and join our international collaborative Team for a new technical challenge.
- Join an agile DevOps
team whichconsists out of Ericsson and customer DevOps engineers.
- Increase the level of automation in ICT Systems such as Operations Support Systems, Telecom Core and Cloud infrastructure.
- Join a project which establishes, maintains and enlarges our automation framework towards all process steps involved (
onboarding, test, etc.)
- Create automation scripts and relevant documentation support in planning of documentation.
- Learn about an ICT environment and involved products
- Learn about the latest ICT offerings and actively contribute to their efficient set-up and launch in the Swiss market
- Education: ongoing academic degree in
IT engineeringor Telecommunications or a related field
- Hands on scripting and programming knowledge (e.g. Java, C++, Shell, Python or TTCN-3)
- Knowledge in automation (e.g.
testcase design, frameworks like Ansible, Gerrit, Jenkins, etc.) Knowledge orat least strong interest in modern communications technologies
- Eager to learn, self-driven and open-minded as well as very good team player
- Fluency in German and preferably English
- An international working environment with cooperative teams
- Personal training plan and supporting
- Global Projects and international customers
- Flexible work hours
Please send your English CV via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers. For queries, you are welcome to contact Yvette (Yvette.Heldmann@ericsson.com).
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination ericsson.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Switzerland (CH) || || Berne || IT
Req ID: 263613