Stage / Internship: Integration Engineer
In this internship you will be part of a multicultural team interacting with people all around the world. You will get the opportunity to work in an Agile / DevOps team developing new solutions for our enterprise customers. Currently the team is working on topics as cloud virtualization to support our operators to face their challenges. You will get a chance to work in a highly technical environment and learn about 5G and all applicable use cases like: Virtual Reality, Remote Driving & IoT.
- You will support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
- Execute product configuration
- Execute integration and migration work
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test
- You will work to identify and drive improvements
- Post project activities
- E2e technical understanding
- Execute test
- Scripting & coding
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Education: HBO / WO in IT and/or Telecom)
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Netherlands (NL) || || Rijen || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 263612