Internship in Software Development (f/m/d) - Backnang (Stuttgart area)
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adapt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology, and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
Internship in Software Development (f/m/d)(REF.: 263611)
Duration: 6-12 Month
Location: Backnang (Stuttgart area)
We are now looking for a Software Development talent to design, prepare, implement and verify automation of business support processes based on Java, Elasticsearch and further upcoming technologies.
- During agile sprints your task will be software design & implementation mainly in all IP & cloud DevOps environments.
- Troubleshoot of faults found in the entire test network
- Develop new and continuously improve existing delivery processes
- Develop relevant module test
- Script & code for automating test execution and tools
- Be part of a local and international agile team
- Have access to internal self-study library and external classrooms to accelerate your knowledge ramp-up
- Enrolled as a Master student in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related field with an above average track record
- Hands-on scripting and programming, e.g. Java, Elasticsearch etc. Frontend development skill e.g. Angular are beneficial
- Database knowledge e.g. MySQL, Oracle…
- Experience in agile software development projects e.g. Scrum, Kanban
- Eager to learn, self-driven and open-minded as well as very good team player
- Fluency in English is a must, German or any other European language will be an asset
- International and Social competence will complete your profile
- Valid work permit. Visa sponsorship is unfortunately not available for this position
- An international working environment with cooperative teams
- Global projects and international customers
- Flexible work hours and Work-Live balance
The ambition is high. That is why we are seeking motivated individuals to accelerate the momentum in our region. Please send your English CV via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers. For queries, you are welcome to contact Varvara (email@example.com).
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination ericsson.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Backnang || IT
Req ID: 263611