Internship - Technical Support Engineer (f/m/d) - Munich
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adapt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology, and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
Internship - Technical Support Engineer (f/m/d)(REF.: 263610)
Duration: 6-12 Month
We are now looking for a Technical Support Engineer to work in the DBS (Digital Business Service Organization). Your scope of work would include Software Development (e.g. scripting) and software configuration management, software control and document management.
Get this chance and join our international collaborative Team for a new technical challenge.
- Support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies, such as customer requirements analyses and offer preparation in the frame of our Digital Business Products
- Support in planning of Software Development and Documentation Management
- Learning about our products palet and understand their configurations
- Learning about system test preparation and support in one of the business cases
- Education: enrolled academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in IT engineering or a related field
- Strong interest in modern communications technologies
- Hands-on scripting and programming, e.g. (Java, and/or Python), knowledge of collaboration tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence.)
- ITIL certification that would be an advantage
- Eager to learn, self-driven and open-minded as well as very good team player
- Fluency in English is a must, German and/or Spanish will be an asset
- International and Social competence will complete your profile
- An international working environment with cooperative teams
- Personal training plan and supporting mentor
- Global projects and international customers
- Flexible work hours and Work-Live balance
The ambition is high. That is why we are seeking motivated individuals to accelerate the momentum in our region. Please send your English CV via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers. For queries, you are welcome to contact Varvara (email@example.com).
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination ericsson.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Munich || IT
Req ID: 263610